Nestlé Prepared Foods Company of South Carolina is recalling about 16,890 pounds of Stouffer’s frozen lasagna entrees that may contain stuffed peppers. The peppers were made with Worcestershire sauce, which contains anchovies, one of the major food allergens.
- Stouffer’s Lasagna Italiano
- 19 1/8-ounce (542 gram) cartons
- Best before date of JAN 2014
- Each 19-1/8-ounce carton has a UPC number “13800 44709″
- Shipping cases of “Stouffers DS STFD Peppers”
- Each case contains 12 cartons may be labeled with “Stouffer’s Lasagna Italiano”
- Each carton and case has the establishment number “EST. 7991″
- Cartons and cases also have the package code “1349595513R” or “1349595513S.”
- Produced on December 15, 2011
- Shipped to retail establishments east of the Mississippi River
The problem was discovered after consumer complaints. There have been no adverse reactions reported in association with the consumption of this product. For questions, call Nestlé Customer Service at 1-800-392-4057.