October 4, 2015

Report an Illness

Have you been diagnosed with food poisoning? You can request a consultation with a food safety lawyer at PritzkerOlsen law firm to find out how to:

  1. Report your illness to your local health department;
  2. Get the right tests done to establish you were sickened by a foodborne pathogen (Campylobacter, E. coli , Listeria, Salmonella, etc.);
  3. Protect your legal rights.

Attorney Fred Pritzker and his team can help you.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone (required)

Your Message

Type the following characters into the field.

Report Your Food Poisoning Case
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

Home About Site Map Contact Us Sponsored by PritzkerOlsen, P.A. Law Firm