The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Uncle T Food Ltd. are recalling Lotte brand Choco Pies because they contain almonds that are not declared on the label.
- Lotte brand Choco Pie
- 168 gram packages
- UPC number 8 801062 161881
- 336 gram packages
- UPC number 8 801062 160709
- UPC number 8 801062 16825
- All Date descriptions are affected by this recall
- Distributed in Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario and may have been distributed in other provinces
There have been no reported illnesses associated with the consumption of this product. For people with severe tree nut allergies, eating a product that contains almonds can cause a serious or life-threatening reaction.
Uncle T Food Ltd of British Columbia is the importer of this product. For more information and questions, call the CFIA at 1-800-442-2342. For Food Allergy Fact Sheets, you can visit the CFIA web page.