Keoki’s Lau Lau, of Hawaii, is recalling about 400 pounds of a ready-to-eat pork product because it may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. The product is defined as “Hawaiian Style Kalua Pulled Pork”.
- Keoki’s Kalua Brand pork in 12 ounce tubs
- Keoki’s Kalua Brand pork in 48 ounce tubs
- Establishment number “EST. 12429″ inside the USDA mark of inspection
- Batch numbers 546 and 552
- Produced on May 24 and 25, 2012
- Distributed to retail establishments in Hawaii
There have not been any reported adverse reactions associated with the consumption of this product. It is illegal to sell ready-to-eat food products contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. For questions, call Jamie Kema, Office Manager, at 1-808-832-4231.